Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome

Hi everyone! I thought starting a blog to show you what I know about coupons and what I learn as I go. I am new to using coupons and sometimes I will make mistakes, but I am learning. I hope that my blog will encourage you to save money for your family.

Why Should I?
There are many reasons to use coupons. I love to use coupons because I am thrifty, the further I can stretch my grocery money the happier I am. Many people use coupons and deposit the money they save into a savings account. The savings account can then pay for vacations, college, new vehicles, paying off credit cars, and many other reasons.

How Long does it take?
Depending on how much time you have to get organized you can spend as little time as 10-15 minutes clipping coupons from the news papers to hours researching deals and printing coupons from online coupon sites. Currently I spend about an hour each week planning my shopping trips, finding online coupons and looking at many other webpages to help me learn.

Still interested? Look for other posts from me, I will be updating with helpful terms that you can use, websites I use to learn from or find deals from and my weekly finds with breakdowns for each transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment